Sunday, September 21, 2014

Final Proof that the Sumerian Tiamat was a Woman and Not a Planet

I’m repeating this post from my mythology blog here, because it is very important.  For more detail on Sumerian mythology refer to my mythology blog.
DSC_0144
The Pacific Ocean – The Sea Water was Symbolic of Tiamat who settled in Tyre
This is the final proof needed from Sumerian mythology to show that Tiamat was a woman and not a planet:
(Then Marduk addressed him, saying)

‘Father, don’t stay so silent, open you lips,
Let me go, and let me fulfill your heart’s desire.
Anshar, don’t stay so silent, open your lips,
Let me go, and let me fulfill your heart’s desire.’

(Anshar replied)

‘What kind of man has ordered you out (to) his war?
My son, (don’t you realize that) it is Tiamat, of womankind,
who will advance against you with arms?’



(Marduk answered)

‘Father,  my creator, rejoice and be glad!
You shall soon set your foot upon the neck of Tiamat!
Anshar, my creator, rejoice and be glad,
You shall soon set your foot upon the neck of Tiamat.’
(The Epic of Creation from Myths From Meosopotamia by Stephanie Dalley page 243.)
While I realize that interpretations of the ancient Sumerian-Babylonian mythology can vary, this is clear enough. Tiamat was a woman murdered by her great-grandson and that ushered in the patriarchy that changed into Paganism and then into all the Abrahamic religions including Satanism.
Even though Zechariah Sitchen brought a lot of interest back to the Sumerian mythology, I have to wonder if he deliberately misled the people because the secrets of the past are well hidden and well guarded.  This was a Patriarchy formed on the murder and mutilation of an elderly man and an elderly woman.

Tartaria

  History is written by the victors. Learn the hidden stories of the world that are not told... Map of independent Tartary (in yellow) and C...