Sunday, September 21, 2014

St. James Sag Church and the Eye of Providence

I took a visit to my old neighborhood area and visited the Catholic church, St. James Sag.  What I remembered from childhood was still there..the All-Seeing Eye of God (eye of Zeus the father god or Eye of Providence as opposed to the all-seeing eye of Satan).  Take a look:





Look closely for the eye above and look closely at Christ pointing to the sacred heart (sacred heart of Zagreus who was reincarnated as Osiris-Dionysus).  When I was a kid, I would question the priests about things and they would tell me it was part of the “mysteries” and that I just had to have faith.

Tartaria

  History is written by the victors. Learn the hidden stories of the world that are not told... Map of independent Tartary (in yellow) and C...