Saturday, November 21, 2015

Did I, Find the Proof of the Travels of the Cronides in the Valley of Fire of Nevada in America?

For those of you following my work, you know that I have found written evidence as well as comparative evidence that the ancient family of the Cronides travelled the world to civilize it.  I’ve asked to present my evidence on national television and other radio shows but none will touch my work.
What I found in the desert of Nevada may be the proof that the Cronides travelled to the Americas.  Their ships would have been similar to Phoenician ships and I theorize based on ancient writings that they travelled around 15,000 to 16,000 years ago.  Albert Pike states that Dionysus-Osiris died during the time the Sun was in Scorpio which may mean the Age of Scorpio.  Some people have calculated this age as far back as:
Age of Scorpio (16,759 to 14,773 BCE or 18,759 to 16,773 years ago)
My date calculations are close to this Age of Scorpio. But it is what I found in the Nevada desert, that I’ve tried to present on a national level, that is possibly the proof of their travels.  At one location, I found petroglyphs that may include a Scorpion above what appears to be a Phoenician ship.
And I’ve also found letters at another site in Nevada that appear to be of Phoenician origin or a derivative.
Ask yourself why I am not allowed on any shows while Nazis and Ancient Alien pushers have full access to these platforms.  Why aren’t these anomalies in America studied in depth and talked about in the schools?
Links:

Tartaria

  History is written by the victors. Learn the hidden stories of the world that are not told... Map of independent Tartary (in yellow) and C...