Sunday, November 22, 2015

Goetic Magick



Aleister Crowley’s variant of the circle and triangle, used in the evocation of the seventy-two spirits of the Ars Goetia.
Goetic magick is simply working with the disincarnated entities that King Solomon worked with.  Aleister Crowley was taught Goetic magick.  Some of these entities are part of the Kabbalah-Qlippoth trees. Per Wikipedia:
Ars Goetia is the title of the first section of The Lesser Key of Solomon, containing descriptions of the seventy-two demons that King Solomon is said to have evoked and confined in a bronze vessel sealed by magic symbols, and that he obliged to work for him. The Ars Goetia assigns a rank and a title of nobility to each member of the infernal hierarchy, and gives the demons “signs they have to pay allegiance to”, or seals. The lists of entities in the Ars Goetia correspond (to high but varying degree, often according to edition) with those in Johann Weyer‘s Pseudomonarchia Daemonum an appendix appearing in later editions of his De Praestigiis Daemonum, of 1563.

A revised English edition of the Ars Goetia was published in 1904 by Samuel Liddell Mathers and Aleister Crowley as The Goetia. based on manuscripts from the British Museum, with additions by Crowley, including a Preliminary Invocation drawn from Goodwin’s Fragment of a Graeco-Egyptian Work upon Magic, and the essay The Initiated Interpretation of Ceremonial Magic. It is not a faithful edition of the source manuscripts but contains several innovations,[4] including some evocations in Enochian written by Crowley. In his introduction, Crowley argues that the work of demonic evocation is merely a form of psychological self-exploration. It has since become a relatively well-known book of magic and has even been featured in places like the graphic novelPromethea by Alan Moore and James Blish‘s novel Black Easter.

In the end,  the Pseudepigrapha states that God gave King Solomon a ring and authority to work with these entities to build the temple. King Solomon took on many wives from other cultures, but he lusted after a young girl in another society.  To get this girl, the priests of the culture told him he had to sacrifice to Moloch.  King Solomon killed several locusts as a sacrifice to Moloch and he received the girl, but was completely forsaken by God and all protection was removed from King Solomon.  He became a laughingstock to these entities and regretted his actions.

I now took countless wives from every land and kingdom.  I also took a journey to the kingdom of the Jebusites and saw a woman in their kingdom, and I fell madly in love with her and wanted her to be a wife in my harem.  So I said to their priests, “Give me this Shummanite because I am madly in love, with her.  They replied, “If you love our daughter, fall  down before our gods, the great Raphan and Moloch, and take her, “However I did not want to worship (their gods), so I said to them.  “I worship no foreign god.”

But they threatened violence against the maiden, saying “If you have the opportunity to go to the kingdom of Solomon, say to him, “I will not go to bed with you unless you become like my people and take five locusts and sacrifice them in the name of Raphan and Molech.”  So because I loved the girl-she was in full bloom and I was out of my senses-I accepted as nothing the custom (of sacrificing) the blood of the locusts.  I took them in my hands and sacrificed in the name of Raphan and Molech to idols, and I took the maiden to the palace of my kingdom.

So the spirit of God departed from me and from that day on my words became as idle talk.  She convinced me to build temples of idols.

As a result I, wretched man that I am, carried out her advice and the glory of God completely departed from me; my spirit was darkened and I became a laughingstock to the idols and demons.  For this reason I have written out this, my testament, in order that those who hear might pray about, and pay attention to, the last things and not to the first things, in order that they might finally find grace forever.  Amen.

James H. Charlesworth, The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Apocalyptic Literature & Testaments Volume 1,  Testament of Solomon, Pages 986-987.

In this testament, King Solomon was able to interrogate both female and male demons.  The ring he was given had a gem with a seal engraved on the precious stone.  It was given to him by Lord Sabaoth (Zeus).
I was praying to the God of heaven and earth, there was granted me from the Lord Sabaoth through the archangel Michael a ring which had a seal engraved on precious stone.  He said to me, “Solomon, Son of David, take the gift which the Lord God, the highest Sabaoth, has sent to you; (with it) you shall imprison all the demons, both female and male, and with their help you shall build Jerusalem when you bear the seal of God.”
James H. Charlesworth, The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Apocalyptic Literature & Testaments Volume 1,  Testament of Solomon, Pages 962
Could this ring have been the same ring the Freemasons wear (they have the seal of Moloch-Lucifer-Prometheus on theirs)?

Could the seal of God be the Seal of David (the hexagram) from the Kabbalah tree which is different than the Freemasonic symbol that is the symbol of Prometheus from the Qlippoth Tree?  I also have to wonder about how many fantastic discoveries were a result of human intelligence or something else.  Many of these scientists/inventors belonged to Masonic brotherhoods.  Nostradamus is said to have been a Necromancer and received his visions of the future from an entity.

If you want to mess around with these things, maybe you had better think twice.  I would not recommend it.  Many magicians think they can control entities and that their will is stronger than the entities.  The fact is you are in a human body and it has weaknesses, and therefore you have weaknesses. These entities are free of a body and they don’t have the weaknesses of it.

Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

Tartaria

  History is written by the victors. Learn the hidden stories of the world that are not told... Map of independent Tartary (in yellow) and C...