Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mason and Shriner Symbolism

Freemasonic symbolism and terminology is Judaic.  Shriner symbolism and terminology is Muslim.  Almost every town in America has a Masonic or Shriner Lodge or is close to one.  While much of their symbolism is Pharaonic, I believe their god Lucifer refers to Set- Prometheus.  I have yet to see a Shriner or Masonic hall or item that displays anything Christian or anything about Jesus Christ who is of the bloodline of Osiris in my opinion.  
There is a converted church with boarded up side windows and painted blue in my area.  There was a sword in the front porch that I could see through the porch window.  This is the sword of the Freemason Tiler (Tyler).
Medina is the burial place of Mohamad the creator of Islam.  He is buried in Medina in Saudi Arabia. This lodge was named after Medina.Medina montage, Top left:Prophet’s Mosque in Al-Masjid al-Nabawi Square, Top rght:Sultan Bey Mosque, Middle:Jannat al-Baqi cemetery and downtown King Faisal area, Bottom left:ijaz Railroad Museum, Bottom right:Quba Mosque
There are articles online about how Shriner Hospitals don’t get much of the money being raised in these shrines.  I will post the links.
Where’s the Jesus in the lodge or shrine?  Ask them who Lucifer is.  A long time ago, I was looking for a local village meeting.  I almost stumbled into a Freemason meeting in the old village hall and was accosted by a tiler.  I had no idea what or who freemasonry was at the time and left as it was night and the man was creepy and weird.  I wish I had called the police and pressed charges in hind sight.  In an upcoming article I will attempt to decipher as much masonic and shriner symbolism.
Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medina
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-04-10-shriners-hospitals_N.htm?csp=usat.me
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/19/us/19shrine.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_(Masonic)

Tartaria

  History is written by the victors. Learn the hidden stories of the world that are not told... Map of independent Tartary (in yellow) and C...